quinta-feira, 17 de junho de 2010



later in night
i went on the sink,
i was unconscious, but i heard something,
i tryed to stay awake, but wasn't enough,
i fell down on the sink, i was into the pipe
trying to grab a bar... when someone turned on the tap
(it was me, trying to get rid of myself...),
i went with the water wishing wake up, all this was wrong.

going down deep on the water, i finally woke up, but in a strange place,
half dark, half green, half glue and deep in side red...
i was a swallow and my wings were broken,
i looked up and i couldn't see the ceiling.
so i started thinking about everything that happened... and i felt bad,
finally i am able to go up in the sky
see the clouds by up and inside,
but my wings
can't help me,
like i couldn't help myself on the sink.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário