sábado, 14 de novembro de 2009




i would say someday to you,
ow baby, i love you...
i would say someday to you,
and i ask you...
what would you say to me?

well, well, well...
i could look to this place and tell
that nothing matters to me...
well, i never cared for anything
'cause everything is just convention.
and i can't find a perfect meaning
i can't right my real intention...
'cause i don't know if a have one...

to me all we have are momments
nothing more or less
so baby, i don't see what really matters,
but i know nothing,
just that your smile is beautyful
and real,
unless for me, 'cause it has no meaning
and that's enough,
i think i told you about,
all stuffs...
that one day i would thought about...

and now looking to your eyes...
i discovered...
you never existed
just in my mind...
so i'm talking with nobody,
in fact with one imaginary person,
that i would talk.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário